This cycle, we tightened up the new
Per-Clickexperience and gave users more visibility into
collaboration. Let's dig in...
[Publishers] Earnings Visibility
You can now see all your earnings in a nice chart on the homepage of your dashboard
[Both] Chat Conversations Upgrade
Find the conversation you're looking for quicker.
[Publishers] Ability to hide Affiliate Deals in Brand Gallery
Not interested in affiliate deals? You can now hide them from view.
[Both] Better Teams Management
Working with a team? See who's on your account and add new members.
Several small refinements to the new Per-Click product line
- Click Counting[Both] - Before, we were only able to update click data on platform every ~7 hours. This has been improved and clicks will now update every hour at the slowest.
- Campaign Dates[Advertisers] - Can now be edited before the campaign goes live.
- User Education[Both] - Walkthroughs appear upon logging in and in context on the page.
- Decline Reason[Both] - We're now collecting feedback from publishers about the offers they're declining in order to improve future campaigns.
- Click Counting[Both] - Refined counting process for better accuracy
Elsewhere in the Platform
- Newsletter Gallery[Advertisers] - Tweaks to the 'active publisher' card
- Home Screen[Advertisers] - Updated language around "Applications" to clarify that they're related to 1:1 Relationships
- 1:1 Relationships[Both] - Scrolling direction is more natural in chat window
- 1:1 Relationships[Both] - Ability to
- [Advertisers] Timed out applications are now re-openable
- [Both] Declined Invitations and Applications are now appearing correctly in 'Inactive' table
- [Both] Dates are now displaying correctly in tables
- [Both] Some relationships were not appearing in the Relationships dashboard because the status was not getting set correctly
- [Both] In chat window, 'is typing' message was sometimes stuck
Per-Click (CPC) Campaigns
- [Both] Reports tables are now displaying click counts accurately
- [Publishers] Total Max Payout amount is now populating in the Results table
- [Advertisers] Brands were unable to set click caps
- [Advertisers] Invoices being created incorrectly
- [Publishers] Some trackable links were not getting created successfully
- [Advertisers] Navigation issues fixed
- [Advertisers] Invoice links were broken
What should we be working on?
The projects we tackle are a direct result of the feedback we receive from our users. Tell us what you'd like to see improve about Swapstack here: